6.09.2011 | By: sanitymochas

Rainy Morning News

Don't you just love thunderstorms in the morning? The ones with big, black thunderheads and ferocious thunder. They always make me feel as though a mocha frapp, a morning in bed, and a fabulous book is the only thing I'd ever need. Relaxing. But when staying in bed is simply not an option, thunderstorms can be rather irritating, especially when you have ten outside paddocks to muck, especially at 7am. And then you realize a 1600 lb animal knocked out the window in her stall, and her neighbor broke a board in his stall while attempting to m-u-r-d-e-r her. Oh, the joys of horsemanship!

But those things are mere roadblocks in my early-morning-thunderstormish-kind of-day. But have no fear. The sun came out when I went out on a limb and quit my job! This might sound crazy, but I am ecstatic! First of all, because I was brave enough to quit to my boss's face, and secondly, because a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. True, I start my new job in less than a month, but at least it won't include wet mornings, broken windows, or flies. Sigh... Life continues to be full of surprises.

Sidenote: Sanity Mochas has started yet another blog, except this one I swear I will actually write on. It is entitled Inside Adrianna's Books, and it is all about my beautiful little sis, Adrianna Rose. I can't wait to hear what everyone's thoughts are!

0 comments:

Post a Comment