3.02.2011 | By: sanitymochas

SA(S)S

The time has come... Sanity Mochas is expanding! As of right now my new blog, SA(S)S, is open for viewing. Let me start by telling you what SA(S)S stands for.

Stranded
At
Starbucks

As you have probably already guessed, the second 'S' in SA(S)S stands for absolutely nothing; but hey! An extra 's' never hurt anybody and everybody could use a little SA(S)S in their day!

SA(S)S is a blog devoted completely to my love of reading. I will be reviewing as many books as possible as the school year draws to a finish. Brave New World and The Great Gatsby have already been reviewed and are patiently awaiting readers. I hope to conduct meaningful literary discussions by means of SA(S)S, so please feel free to leave comments!

There is also a new feature of Sanity Mochas, a box entitled "SA(S)S." In this box will be upcoming titles of books that will soon be reviewed. There will also be a link to the page so that it will never be lost. Look for it on the right of your screen.

Come visit me soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah that's awesome!!! I read two of your blogs from there and I liked them alot!!! I've been trying to find some books to read, so I'll have to check out some of the ones you wrote about.

sanitymochas said...

Thanks for visiting. Look for the five star ones... they're the best!

Anonymous said...

How do I get on it?
bffl

sanitymochas said...

My dear, alls you have to do is click on "Come visit me soon!" It's a link that will take you directly to the blog. Otherwise you can click on the link that is located on the right side of your screen under "SA(S)S".

LOL

Love you, Sista.

Post a Comment