9.23.2010 | By: sanitymochas

ANNOUNCEMENT

Pumpkin Spice is back at Starbucks!!!!!!!!! :) Yesterday I made my regular rounds to the promised land, and what do you know? A lovely young lady with a green apron came waltzing up to my table with these adorable little mini cups! Immediate smile! For those of you who haven't already figured out what this meant... it meant free samples! I rarely turn down anything free and I NEVER turn down anything free at Starbucks! It was a Pumpkin Spice Latte in blended ice..... it almost rivaled the Mocha Frapp... note the almost! Anyone who loves coffee like I do will melt in the hands of the newest addition. Try it!

2 comments:

That Guy said...

SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!! I tried it already and it is really really good. I only tried the hot one not the one in blended ice. So next time I go i'm gonna have to get that!!!!

-Peanut Butter-

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm sorry girl but the Mocha Frap cant beat the Peppermint Mocha but it is my second pick :)
bffl

Post a Comment