12.01.2010 | By: sanitymochas

Return to My Life

Whew! Now that the pressure of finishing the NaNoWriMo competition has mostly subsided, I have to sit back and think of what I'm going to do with myself! Suddenly I have the flexibility to sit down and catch up with friends and family, and I can (can you believe it?) ride my horse! And the biggest plus of all is that my mind has slowed down enough that I can actually enjoy my Starbucks! It's a lovely, lovely feeling. For instance, I went to bed shortly before midnight last night, which is the earliest I have hit the hay in a LONG time, and I woke up having the frivolous craving for a peppermint mocha frappicino. What a wonderful thing to wake up to! And then, in pursuit of my waking conception, I arrived at Starbucks and immediately found out that they do indeed make peppermint mocha frapps. All I have to say is, "Yeahhah!!!" (You must try!) Then I came to the stunning realization that I now have the energy when I get home to blog! That's right, BLOG!! Very exciting, you see.


I was told at the beginning of this experience that I would walk around in a fog day and night and subconsciously be designing my plot even when in the middle of an important conversation! "No," I thought, "I'm not like that." Well, guess what? I am! Hard to believe, but incredibly true! Even though I wouldn't necessarily have to continue writing 2000+ words everyday, I can't help myself! It's a sickness that I cannot shake and have no desire to. I know someday it will all be worth it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you can return to your life now while enjoying Starbucks. (Is there any other way to enjoy life? lol) And the book you wrote was amazing and again I want to say congatulations on finishing it!!!!!!!!!!!!

sanitymochas said...

Thanks so much!! Good thing I had amazing people like you!

Post a Comment